Check the following before clicking submit:
- Your prescription is refillable:
- If no refills remain, contact your prescriber for a new prescription.
- If the prescription has expired (expiration date is directly below the Refill(s) Remaining line), contact your prescriber for a new prescription.
- Submitting a refill request below for a prescription that has no refills remaining does not cause new refills to automatically pop into existence.
- Maybe consider contacting your prescriber anyway – if only to say hi. They’d probably love to hear how you’ve been.
- Whether or not your medication is a special-order item (indicated by a yellow sticker adjacent to the prescription label):
- Most brand drugs arrive on the following business day by 11:00 am.
- Special-order generics usually arrive on the following business day between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm (except Mondays).
- When in doubt, allow two business days.